When we designed the Santee 126, we didn’t set out to redefine recreational kayaks. Our goal was to redefine the recreational category. In other words, we wanted to bring a new standard to what recreational paddlers could expect on the water, and with the Santee 126 we accomplished the mission. This boat glides and tracks like no other, so fun becomes effortless and instantaneous. If you want to get a little aggressive, the 126’s multi-chined hull gives you the ability to carve some tight turns, and with the fully adjustable seat system, your rear end and lower back won’t bark at you after a full day on the water. There’s even a paddle holder and rear deck security bar. Speaking of bars, we raised the bar for the recreational category with the Santee 126.
- Weight 40#
- Length 12'6"
- Width 28"
- Capacity 350#
- Bulkheads, ABS Plastic, Bow & Stern: Provide positive flotation
- Hatches: 5.5” Bow Bulkhead & 10” Stern provide storage compartment access
- Deck Bungee Rigging, Bow & Stern: Provide storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Security Bar: Cable lock your boat to the car or in storage
- Outfitting: AireStream seat and foam thigh pads
- Twist loc footbrace system: Easy adjustment from seated position
- Luggage Grab Handle, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage