When you’ve been making packs for more than 40 years, you can’t help but revisit the functionality of a classic design. Harkening back to our heritage in packs, the Arbor Classic Pack carries most everything you need in one large, main compartment. It closes with a drawcord and seals with a large flap pocket to hold your inventory of everyday goods—from books, lunch and a shell, to climbing shoes and chalkbag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone out of view. Inside, a raised, padded sleeve fits most 15" laptops and also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A small, zippered front pocket holds your keys, sunglasses and boarding pass. Human Curve straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. We’re now making the Arbor Classic from all-recycled fabrics—a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 590 g (1 lb 6.81 oz)
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 590 g (1 lb 4.8 oz)
- 20" x 11" x 6"
- 25L (1526 cu in)
Style #: 47958
" data-opinew-shop-id="" data-shop-url="coontail.com" data-platform-product-id="2282837999674">