- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant goose down
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- 8oz (227g)
Responsibly Sourced Down
This vest is made using RDS-Certified down, which means it adheres to the Responsible Down Standard. This standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have been treated ethically.
Down vests aren’t just for the winter months. The Fuego is our go-to from fall to spring, and the perfect addition to chilly summer nights camping in the mountains.
Easy to Stow
The lightweight Fuego stows and deploys at a moment’s notice. When you aren’t using it, pack it tight into its internal pocket.
Our Giving Model
Cotopaxi ties its earnings to impact by allocating 1% of annual revenues to the Cotopaxi Foundation. The foundation awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners who are carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty. This year alone, the foundation has awarded 34 individual grants, directly assisted 750,000 people, and donated over $400,000.
Certified B Corp
Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified. This means we have passed rigorous standards of ethical conduct.