With the retro styling of our classic Fuego, plus extra length for frigid days, this stylish coat is our cold-weather cocoon of choice. When things get too toasty, unzip from the bottom for venting and added range of motion. When the weather is cold as can be, let this parka’s responsibly sourced 800-fill down and mid-thigh length do the heavy lifting.
- Scuba hood
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Mid-thigh length with a drop tail hem
- Internal dump and secure stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets Interior adjustable hem cord
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant down
- Lining: 20D mini-ripstop nylon
Responsibly Sourced Down
The Fuego is made using RDS-Certified down, which means it adheres to the Responsible Down Standard. This standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have been treated ethically.
Zip it from the top, zip it from the bottom. With this parka's zipper, you can bundle up tight or boost range of motion.
This parka has everything you love about your classic Fuego, plus a flattering + toasty mid-thigh length.
Our Giving Model
Cotopaxi ties its earnings to impact by allocating 1% of annual revenues to the Cotopaxi Foundation. The foundation awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners who are carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty. This year alone, the foundation has awarded 34 individual grants, directly assisted 750,000 people, and donated over $400,000.
Certified B Corp
Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified. This means Cotopaxi has passed rigorous standards of ethical conduct.