Austin needs a fast, light, catch free skim shape for hijacking wakes, busting big airs, and massive wake slashes...the Keen does just that. A precision milled EPS foam core is topped with a carbon innegra deck making this board stronger, lighter and more responsive than ever. As the top performing skimboard on the market, the Keen will take your riding to the next level.
- Austin Keen Pro Model
- EPS Foam with Skim Stringer
- Single Concave Hull
- Carbon/Innegra Reinforced Deck
- Carbon Bottom Tape
- Round Tail
- Fiberglass Hand Lamination
- EVA Surf Traction Pad
- Sizes: 52" | 56" | 60"
- Length: 52" - Width: 20.33in; Thickness: .89in; Rocker- Nose/Tail: 2.05/0.08in, Volume: 10.35L, Weight Range: Up to 160lbs
- Length: 56" - Width: 20.50in; Thickness: .90in; Rocker - Nose/Tail: 2.15/0.09in; Volume: 11.33L; Weight Range: 140-190
- Length: 60" - Width: 20.87in; Thickness: .93in; Rocker - Nose/Tail: 2.27/0.10in; Volume: 12.89L; Weight Range: 180-240