Quite possibly the best board graphic for 2022. I mean, would you just look at this Chris Benchetler Masterpiece?! The Primo features a wider tail for sharper, more pivotal turns and the crisper channels offer better hold throughout your surf. Run a single center fin for the classic "Skim" feel or as a "Twin" with the two outer fins in for the hybrid surf feel, It’s up to you which path to take. Constructed in our bomb-proof Dura-Surf construction, the 2022 Primo not only looks insane but will have your riding looking just as good.
- Stringer less EPS Foam
- Single Concave with Quad Channels
- Squash Tail
- Dura-Surf Construction
- Compression Molded
- EVA Surf Traction Pad
- Sizes: 4'0" | 4'5" | 4'10" | 5'3"
- Length: 4'5" - Width: 20.38in; Thickness: 1.08in; Rocker- Nose/Tail: 2.50/0.50in, Volume: 13.50L, Weight Range: Up to 180lbs
- Length: 4'10:" - Width: 20.68in; Thickness: 1.17in; Rocker- Nose/Tail: 2.75/0.55in, Volume: 16.24L, Weight Range: 150-200lbs
- Length: 5'3"" - Width: 20.87in; Thickness: 1.25in; Rocker- Nose/Tail: 3.00/0.61in, Volume: 19.04L, Weight Range: 190-240+lbs