We made the ultra-soft, ultra-soothing Micro D® Snap-T® Pullover for all-day comfort, but truth is, wearing one just puts us in a good mood. Our Micro D® feels unbelievably soft and light, provides steadfast warmth, dries quickly and doubles as a pillow on long overnighters. The 100% recycled polyester microfleece plays the part of an insulated midlayer when paired with a shell or works as a comfortable stand-alone in moderate conditions. The pullover design features a nylon-reinforced front placket with four snaps to make venting adjustments a snap, a stand-up collar, Y-Joint sleeves that allow the full range of shoulder mobility and spandex trim at the cuffs and hem for a smooth finish on exposed skin. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- four-snap exposed nylon-reinforced placket
- Stand-up collar with two layers of fleece for warmth
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 258 g (9.1 oz)
- Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
- Placket: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style #: 26165