Elegant simplicity: This low-profile performer with a rigid inflatable drop stitch hull is the lightest weight hands-free inflatable kayak in the Hobie fleet.
Ideal for quick trips after work, or jetting to another continent (while escaping most airline oversize baggage fees). Throw a optional H-Crate in the back, grab a fishing rod and enjoy kayak fishing. It packs plenty of stability into its low profile design. Plus a fin is provided, to assist when tracking is needed.
Yet fully featured, with Hobie’s supremely adjustable Vantage CTi Seating System and the fingertip control of the Twist and Stow Rudder.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 11' 3" / 3.4 m
- Width: 39" / 1 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181.4 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 35.5 lbs / 16.1 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 64.5 lbs / 29.3 kg
- Bag Dimensions: 36" x 25" x 12" / 91 x 64 x 30 cm
- Hull Construction: 1000 Denier PVC
- Vantage CTi Seat
- Integrated Rudder system for left- or right-hand steering
- Improved construction techniques and materials
- One color, a Mango/Slate combo
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Fins
- Optional Skeg Fin Available for StandUp Use
Drop Stitch Floor
“Drop Stitch” refers to a method of construction that allows for much higher inflation pressures. Thousands of tiny threads connect the top and bottom layers of the floor, counterbalancing air pressure when it is inflated. This allows for remarkable structural rigidity (and increased performance) without sacrificing portability.
Rolling Storage Bag
The Hobie i-Series is the perfect choice for the kayaker who is short on space or storage. When portability is paramount, Hobie inflatables easily fold up and pack nicely within the included rolling travel bag.