The Oasis is stretched-out and spacious, the more performance-oriented of Hobie’s pair of tandems powered by the elegant, easy-to-use MirageDrive.
So speedy yet boasting a robust carrying capacity suitable for a weekend camping trip or fishing with enough gear to stock a tackle shop—there are four convenient hatches and a generous on-deck storage area, as well as molded-in rod holders. The Oasis gets the job done in style and comfort.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 14' 6" / 4.42 m
- Width: 33" / .84 m
- Capacity: 550 lbs / 249 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 93 lbs / 42 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 127 lbs / 58 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Padeye XL
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Dual Steering
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Sail Mount
- Two-Piece Paddles with On-Hull Storage
- 2x MirageDrive 180 with ST Fins
- Vantage CT Seating
- Four Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
Powered by MirageDrive 180
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.