The Mission has proven itself over and over again to be the perfect design for touring, fitness and adventure paddling. The displacement hull and plum bow combined with ample width and flat standing area makes for one fast and stable board.
XT construction makes for a lightweight, durable and cost effective board.
The Coon's always have a Mission 12-6 at their house because it is a board that anyone can use that is still fun to paddle.
- Width 30”
- Volume 277 LTR
- Weight 34 LBS
- GLASS COMPOSITE - Strong and affordable molded construction.
- DECK INSERTS - Pack the gear you need for your paddle or adventure.
- COMFY-GRIP HANDLE - Ergonomic handle strategically placed and balanced to ease transport.
- HIGH VOLUME RAIL - Rounded soft rail minimizes drag, high volume increases stability.
- US FIN BOX - Use any standard US style fin
- TAIL SHAPE - Hard edged rail accentuates planing and speed. The wide tail creates lift and promotes stability.
- V-SHAPED BOW - Wave piercing displacement bow with low profile rocker breaks through chop with ease as it sheds water away from hull.
- IMPACT RAILS - Additional parabolic glass wrap on rails increases impact strength.
- MATTE FINISH - Matte finish on bottom promotes break away speed and glide.
- HEAT SEALED DECK PAD - Diamond grooved and sealed for maximum comfort and traction. Heat-sealing keeps the pad watertight and light.
- WOOD STANDING AREA - Reinforcement in standing area to prevent heal dents
- FCS Touring Fin - FCS TOURING FIN