Our most iconic skishoe has been reinvented and is now better than ever. The KAR 149 is our answer to a go-everywhere, do-anything ski. While maintaining the spirit of its predecessor, the KAR 149 offers major improvements in nearly every aspect.
A new tip and tail design provides more float and better tracking, while the seamlessly integrated ABS base reinforcements increase durability in high-wear areas. A true all-arounder, the KAR will take you from casual afternoon tours to multiday expeditions with equal ease.
Purpose: The most versatile ski in the Skinbased collection. Reliably handles a wide array of terrain, snow types, and adventures.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1150 g w/o binding
- Length 149 cm
- Width 131-110-122 mm