Rugged, multifunctional shorts designed for use in and out of the water, made with quick-drying NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Inseam is 7". Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Adjustable Waist - Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring; quick-drying black mesh liner
- Pocket Details - Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear snap pocket
- Inseam Length - 7" inseam
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin - Made in Nicaragua.
- Weight - 230 g (8.1 oz)
- 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn