This warm, 100% recycled polyester quarter-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Quarter-Zip with Stand-Up Collar: Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered Left-Chest Pocket
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem: Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 505 g (17.8 oz)