The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket is made for cool-weather objectives where you’re working hard. With 40-gram FullRange insulation, a flyweight shell and lining fabric, and R1® Air knit paneling for warm, stretchy, exceptionally breathable performance during high-exertion activities. Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory.
- Breathable Fabric with Stretch: Air-permeable, light yet durable 100% recycled polyester shadow ripstop shell and lining offer generous stretch and outstanding breathability, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to shed light moisture
- Revolutionary Insulation: 40-gram FullRange® insulation is warm and stretchy; combined with the shell and lining, this provides excellent mobility and air permeability
- Quick-Dry, Breathable Panels: R1® Air knit-fleece panels on the backs of arms, sides and lower back are made of 100% recycled polyester hollow-core yarns in a unique zigzag pattern that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable
- Low-Bulk Design: Subtly shaped, articulated patterning and quilting offer low-bulk layering and a functional fit; minimal center-front zipper with a low-profile zipper garage at the chin provides next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Details: Two low-profile handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers work comfortably with a harness or a pack
- Well-Designed Cuffs: Sleek, partially elasticated cuffs are patterned for minimal water absorption and seal in warmth
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 298 g (10.5 oz)
- Slim Fit