Our iconic Bivy Hooded Vest uses 100% recycled materials—inside and out. The hood and Western-style yoke are made of 100% recycled nylon Baggies™ fabric, the body is NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and it's insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- 100% Recycled Nylon Plain Weave: Shell is NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); durable 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on hood and yoke protects from light rain
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down: Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Wide Baffle Construction: Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with metal-tipped drawcord
- Flat Metal Closures: Flat metal closures down the center front
- Contrasting Western-Yoke Design Detail: Contrasting Western-yoke design detail at shoulders
- Pocket Details: Two exterior heritage-inspired handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure reverse-coil zipper closure
- Straight Hem and Side Seam; Fair Trade Certified: Straight hem and side seam; maintained original fit; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 454 g (16 oz)