We redesigned our iconic Bivy Hooded Vest to incorporate 100% recycled materials—inside and out. The Hood and Western-style yoke are made of 100% recycled nylon Baggies™ fabric, the body is 100% recycled polyester ripstop, and it's insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
100% Recycled Nylon Plain Weave: Coated, durable 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on hood and yoke protects from light rain
600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down: Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Wide Baffle Construction: Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with metal-tipped drawcord
Flat Metal Closures: Flat metal closures down the center front
Contrasting Western-Yoke Design Detail at shoulders
Pocket Details: Two exterior heritage-inspired handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure reverse-coil zipper closure
Straight Hem and Side Seam; Fair Trade Certified: Straight hem and side seam; maintained original fit; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 454 g (16 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Hood and yoke: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn