Our Men's Smartloft 120 Jacket features performance up front and breathability in the back. The front of this midlayer jacket uses our 120g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, giving you breathable, lightweight, packable warmth. The back panel is made of our Sport Fleece fabric with a DWR weather protection finish—perfect for high-intensity workouts. Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket with a media cord outlet means you can stow your keys and phone without worrying about them falling out. With Merino lining to help ensure you're comfortable from the inside out, this men's jacket is the only thing that might work harder than you do.
Our medium weight of 50% recycled insulation works for a variety of activities and cold-weather conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
- Regular Fit
- 120g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined with Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft-brushed Merino next to skin and durable synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- 2 zip hand pockets, 1 zip chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets
- Thumbholes at wrist
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Panels - 54% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 8% Elastane; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Wash Separately