When you're outside in variable conditions and need an insulating layer that can handle what Mother Nature throws at you, put on our Men's Smartloft-X 60 Vest. Its stretch fabric and insulation are designed to move with you—allowing you to have full range of motion while you're skinning up or carving down the mountain. This men's Merino wool midlayer features a breathable DWR-coated, highly wind-resistant outer to help provide weather protection. And it uses our Merino insulation to transport sweat away from your body while helping keep you warm. It's perfect for backcountry pursuits or high-intensity outings in colder weather.
Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.SmartLoft 60
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surfaceDWR Finish
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elementsWind Protection
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.Recycled Wool
- Regular Fit
- Primary insulation utilizes 60g proprietary recycled 50% wool providing lightweight, windproof, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Stretchy secondary insulation allows for increased range of motion and superior breathability while blocking wind
- DWR coating helps shed rain and snow, while Merino lining provides sweat and odor management
- Adjustable elastic cording in bottom opening allows for custom fit
- 2 zip hand pockets, 1 zip chest pocket with media cord outlet, and two internal dump pockets
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Wash Separately