The wind is howling, and the snow looks like it isn't going to let up anytime soon. Sounds like the perfect time to pull on a pair of our Men's Merino Sport Fleece Wind Tights and head out to train. A windproof front panel and DWR weather protection finish help you stay warm and protected from harsh conditions, while reflective elements help increase visibility in low-light situations—making these pants great for setting new goals as you cruise past your soon-to-be-old PR this winter.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Windproof front panel (1CFM rating)
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Slim Fit
- Stretchy knit fabric puts soft-brushed Merino next to skin and durable synthetic material against the elements to balance comfort and protection
- Windproof front panel (1CFM Rating); DWR finish for protection from the elements
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions and flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Interior waist drawcord for adjustable fit and 7" (17 cm) ankle zips
- Secure zip pocket at rear and drop in pocket on side panel
- Size M inseam: 29" (74 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: Main Body - 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool,16% Elastane; Overlay Upper Front Panel - 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane; Lining - 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.