Our Women's Smartloft 60 Hoodie Full Zip jacket is made with our lightest-weight 50% recycled Merino wool insulation. This midlayer jacket offers breathability, temperature regulation, and warmth even when wet. And the wind-resistant polyester front panel with protective DWR finish helps provide the weather protection you need to move forward.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
Our lightest weight of 50% recycled insulation is designed for high-intensity activities in more mild winter conditions. Helps provide thermoregulation and warmth even when wet.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
- Regular Fit
- 60g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation offers lightweight, packable warmth, breathability, and insulation even when wet
- Wind-resistant nylon with DWR protects from the elements
- Insulation is lined in Merino for comfort, sweat management, and odor control
- Merino 250 panels provide ease of movement and breathability
- Two zip hand pockets, internal zip chest pocket with cord routing
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Side Panels, Sleeves & Hood - 100% Merino Wool; Lining - 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Filling - 50% Recycled Wool/Reclaimed Wool, 38% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Garment Weight: 378 g | 13.33 oz
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Wash Separately