THE SOJOURN 135 is a day touring kayak for the masses that offers high initial stability paired with excellent speed and agility. At 13 feet 5 inches long, this Sojourn is long enough to hold its own against most kayaks you'll encounter on the water and short enough to easily hang on the garage wall. It's also super comfy thanks to its Airestream seat system and adjustable thigh braces and has enough fore and aft storage to make overnight trips a breeze. Best of all, the Sojourn 135 weighs in at a svelte 45 lbs and that's a characteristic newbies and experienced paddlers alike will appreciate when it's time to load this bad boy on the car.
- Weight - 45#
- Length - 13'5"
- Width - 24.61"
- Capacity - 275#
- Rudder: Optional Smart Track Rudder w/Sealect Designs sliding track foot control
- Bow & Stern Bulkheads, ABS Plastic: Provide positive flotation and storage
- Hatches: 10” Bow & 16” Stern for storage compartment access
- Bow & Stern Deck Bungee: Provides deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Security Bar: Cable lock your boat to the car or in storage
- Outfitting: AireStream seat and adjustable thigh braces
- Twist-loc footbrace system: Easily adjusted from a seated position
- Molded Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Perimeter Safety Lines, Bow & Stern: Contact points for rescues & recovery