This compression molded skim shape is designed for performance and fun, just like the wave in Encinitas, CA that it was named after. This board is for those that want a skim shape without the fragile high performance construction or price. The Swam, part of the Break Through Series, is built to last and also built to perform at a high level. It features a rounded diamond nose and tail shape for control and lift when riding forward or reverse, a single concave for easy glide and a slotted channel through the tail for control. Ride this board as a true skim or attach the shallow twin fins for added drive.
- Compression Molded Design
- Rounded Diamond Nose And Tail Shape
- Single Concave Into Slotted Channel Through Tail
- Full Rail Shape With Sharp Edge Through The Tail
- Shallow Bolt On Plastic Twin Fin Setup
- Grooved Eva Deck Pads
|20.00"||0.85"||1.80" N / 0.36" T||10.6 L||Up to 180 lbs|