The Men's ThermoBall Eco Jacket features a new quilting pattern and updated insulation for lightweight warmth, durability and packability. It's also made with 100% recycled fabrics and fill, because gear should be tougher on the cold—and easier on the planet. The use of recycled materials in our manufacturing process creates slight variations in fabric color and texture, meaning that every garment is not just more sustainable, but completely unique.
- 2.5x2.5 quilt pattern
- ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation for warmth even when wet
- Packs into chest pocket
- Concealed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Standard fit
- Center Back: 27.5"
- Insulation: 11 G/Ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight: 270 G (9.52 Oz)
- Body: 100% Recycled Nylon