Partnership with Hawaiian Water Patrol. With unparalleled stability, flexibility and comfort, the Tribong Airlite delivers on forty years of performance. The 3-tiered design takes it back to the original Billabong boardshort, adding technical innovation with new fabrics and construction. Design goes beyond stretch with anatomically mapped, multi-tier stretch, creating omni-directional movement, while flex welding allows for movement whilst maintaining comfort and security. The pinnacle of boardshort design, Airlite combines unprecedented levels of flexibility, stability, breathability and comfort into one boardshort.
The nuts and bolts
- Billabong Airlite Performance Boardshorts.
- Engineered Tribong stripes.
- Airlite Recycler Stretch Material: Omni-directional engineered, stretch jacquard weave fabric technology made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Silicone locking drawcord.
- Back patch pocket with Hook & Loop closure.
- Logos at left hem and back pocket.
- Performance Fit: Precisely engineered patterns to minimize seams for enhanced
- stretch and performance.
- Mid Length: 19 inch outseam.
- Material: Airlite Recycled Stretch Fabric.
89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Elastane