Designed for fishing in hot and humid conditions, our Tropic Comfort 1/4-Zip lets the steam out with a deep-zippered neck for instant relief and temperature regulation. It’s now made from fast-drying, ultralight 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) fabric—the same material as our Capilene® Cool Daily styles—that stretches with your body, provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Long sleeves with thumb holes keep the backs of your hands covered, while the gusseted underarms offer additional freedom of movement for casting—or reaching for the big high-five when that permit finally decides to eat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Designed for versatile hot-weather performance, made from 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control; same fabric as the Capilene® Cool Daily styles
- Zip-neck provides the ability to better regulate temperature; gusseted underarms allow greater freedom of movement while casting
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
- 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn