Yes, we built the Tropic Comfort Crew II for the tropics, hence the name. But hot weather at any latitude requires a shirt that blocks the sun and helps you keep your cool through long days of fishing. It’s now made from fast-drying, ultralight Capilene® Cool Daily fabric—prints are 100% recycled polyester, heathers are 100% polyester (50% recycled)—the same material as our Capilene Cool Daily styles—that stretches with your body, provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. A relaxed fit with gussets under the arms makes the design remarkably motion-friendly, and longer sleeves with thumb holes provide additional sun protection for the backs of the hands. A favorite of diehard anglers, the Tropic Comfort makes you feel good another way, too—it’s made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Comfortable, ultralight jersey offers the best in sun protection and is ideal for any outdoor activity; same fabric as the Capilene® Cool Daily styles
- Classic, relaxed tee silhouette with gussets under arms; won’t ride up in back while casting
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
- Prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn