Our Dirt Craft Bike Shorts combine a comfortable, durable, removable 3-layer mountain bike–specific padded liner with a do-anything outer short. The soft, supportive polyester/spandex stretch liner incorporates power mesh panels for great breathability and connects to the stretchy, quiet, nylon/spandex outer short via a discreet snap loop. The outer short has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture, and its waist adjusts with a sleek hook-and-webbing system. The two drop-in pockets maintain a low profile, a secure zippered pocket (fits most phones) sits on the left thigh, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip provide visibility in low light. With an articulated waistband and an 11" inseam.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain-weave fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in pockets; one secure zipper pocket at left thigh
- Liner shorts and outer shorts compatible to snap together with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts and Endless Ride Liner Shorts
- Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11" inseam length and leg opening to cover the tops of most kneepads
- 278 g (9.8 oz)
- Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit
Style #: 24587