Honestly, when the Men’s Health 2021 Outdoor Awards tagged our Number 2 sock as their Best Hiking Sock, we were moved. Personally, we think it’s the No. 1 sock when nature calls. Look closely at this hike sock and you’ll see what we mean. Either way, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That’s why the Number 2 is also No. 1 when it comes to long-lasting toughness and active comfort as well.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, covert bathroom breaks
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
MATERIALS & CARE:
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.