- Supremely comfortable, breathable, and fast-drying FreeWave fabric
- Spacious 9.5' hammock body
- Integrated stuff sack with internal stash pocket compresses to travel-ready size
- Time-tested durability with triple-stitched seam construction
- Specially designed carabiners create a safer, easier hang
- Compatible with all ENO hammock straps, stands, and accessories
- Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
Made in partnership with artists of the Gond Community of India and Roots Studio, this hammock print is inspired by deep connections to the natural world and the interconnectivity of the jungle and its inhabitants. Every hammock purchase helps support Root's Studio mission to amplify voices, preserve endangered heritage creativity, and facilitate economic sustainability through art with a portion of funds going directly to the Gond Community.
Fabric certified as bluesign APPROVED ensures that the material is produced with a minimal impact on people and the environment by meeting the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign CRITERIA.