Share the Comfort and Fun with this Versatile Tandem Sit-Inside.The Perception Cove tandem kayak is a comfortable and exceptionally versatile two-seater that’s well-equipped for adventure. Fun for beginners to intermediates, the boat’s do-it-all design makes easy work of any flat water you can find, including lakes, ponds, rivers and flat water coastal bays. This kayak’s versatile 14-foot-6 design offers exceptional stability and performance that makes paddling fun for the entire family. The super-cushy ergonomic seats maintain comfort throughout the day, while the extra-roomy cockpit with padded leg support along the edge is easy to get in and out of and gives you the freedom to relax on the water.
Offering the best value in tandem kayaks, the Cove focuses on what matters most, such as a dry storage zone and category-leading light weight for easier transportation. Proudly designed, molded and hand assembled in the USA, the Cove tandem kayak is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Length: 14' 6"/442 CM
- Width: 31.25"/79 CM
- Boat Weight: 71 LBS./31 KG
- Deck Height: 15.75"/40 CM
- Cockpit Length: 90"/229 CM
- Cockpit Width: 22.75"/58 CM
- Max Capacity: 550 LBS. / 249 KG
- Easy Transport: Easily replaceable skid plate lets you drag without fear of damage.
- Generous Storage: Tons of cockpit space and rear dry storage with an easy-on/off sealed cover for security and access to gear.
- Best-in-Class Comfort: Supportive seats with adjustable backrests for optimal support and comfort; extra cushy ergonomic seat padding for best-in-class cushioning.
- Leg Padding: Leg padding along cockpit edge for comfort and support.
- Spacious Cockpit: Spacious sit-in design that's easy to get in and out of, even for first-time paddlers.
- Footrests: Quick-adjust footrests accomodate paddlers of all sizes.
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size.
- Easy to Carry: Optimized design and construction make it easy to carry.
- Comfort carry handles on front and rear for easy transport.
- Flotation Foam Bulkhead: Flotation foam provides an added layer of safety to keep the kayak floating in case of capsizing. Also allows for a dry stern storage area.