Explore the great outdoors in style with the PAPLUMA insulated vest. Made from RDS-certified environmentally-friendly down, it allows for layering without adding weight. Its stand-up collar adds a stylish touch while protecting you from the cold winter wind. Crafted in nylon with a waxed finish for wind resistance and equipped with a durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment for rain protection, this vest keeps you dry even in inclement weather. With its chic, feminine cut, the PAPLUMA vest combines style and functionality, allowing you to enjoy the winter season fully.
- Wind- and rain-resistant waxed finish
- YKK® two-way zipper for added flexibility
- Pockets with zipper closure
- High collar for maximum warmth
- Reflective logo for added safety
- Length (S): Front 25” / Back 27”
- Fabric: 100% Nylon, 47 g/m², DWR 80/20, waxed finish (downproof & windproof), Bluesign® fabric
Insulation: Eco-responsible RDS-certified white duck down, 80% down, 20% feather, swelling index 700 in3/oz.
The durability and long-term performance of our garments are at the core of our design process. To extend the life of your garments, we highly recommend following the care instructions below:
- Wash garment inside out in cold water with like colors on gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Keep garment turned inside out and tumble dry at low heat with tennis balls
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener