Comfortable and versatile, the Re-Tool Jacket is made of 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece. Layer it up or down for daily warmth in cold climes. Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory.
- Made with 100% Recycled High-Pile Fleece: 100% recycled high-pile fleece keeps you warm and comfortable, whether you layer it up or down
- Center-Front Full-Zip and Stand-Up Collar: Center-front full-zip closure and zip-through stand-up collar can be worn all the way up on cold days or worn open for airflow
- Zippered Left-Chest and Handwarmer Pockets: Zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered left-chest patch pocket keep your valuables secure and accessible
- Spandex Binding at Collar, Cuffs and Hem: Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces the collar, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem to provide a warm, functional fit
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua.
- Weight: 522 g (18.4 oz)