The SolarFlex® Half Zip Wind Shirt deflects huffy forecasts, all the while keeping the same lightweight, stretchy performance and fast-drying, UPF 50+ sun protection that's integral to the SolarFlex® ecosystem.
- Built with Simms' highest performing solar protective knit fabric, combined with a lightweight wind-blocking ripstop overlay that feels smooth to the touch, stretches for comfort, dries fast and keeps you odor-free with HeiQ Fresh and HeiQ Stain
- Stand-up collar protects your neck from the sun, closes with a reverse coil half-length zipper for easy on and off. Horizontal zippered left chest pocket for essentials.
- Front, back yoke and upper sleeves constructed with wind-blocking ripstop and lined with our stretchy SolarFlex® for moisture management, soft touch and a hint of warmth
- Side body panels and underarm sleeves are laser perforated to provide maximum ventilation and allow for ample movement
- Extended sleeve length with envelope thumbholes and a center finger loop for back-of-hand sun protection