The SULETEKK LONG insulated skirt is designed to add a touch of femininity to your hiking outfit while keeping you warm. Intended to be worn over leggings, it offers superior insulation thanks to its eco-friendly RDS-certified white duck down. Its waxed finish and durable water-repellent coating protect you from the elements while ensuring comfort. The belted waist provides a perfect fit, and the KYWAD™ fabric side panels enhance freedom of movement with their stretchiness.
- Wind- and rain-resistant waxed finish
- Waist adjustment belt with buckle for perfect fit
- Back pocket with zipper closure
- Side panels in KYWAD™ fabric
- Reflective logo for added safety
- Length (S): Front 17" / Back 17.5" / Regular Fit
- Main fabric: 100% nylon, 47 g/m², DWR 80/20, waxed finish (downproof & windproof), OEKO-TEX®-certified fabric
Side insert fabric: 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex, 250 g/m²
Insulation: Eco-responsible RDS-certified white duck down, 80% down, 20% feather, swelling index 700 in3/oz.
The durability and long-term performance of our garments are at the core of our design process. To extend the life of your garments, we highly recommend following the care instructions below:
- Wash inside out in cold water with like colors on delicate cycle.
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry inside out at low temperature with tennis balls
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener