A Patagonia classic for kids, this pullover is made of warm 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Recycled Polyester Fleece: Lightweight yet warm, this pullover is made of soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Pullover Styling: Pullover with a four-snap nylon placket and a stand-up collar; Y-Joint sleeves keep the garment from pulling and riding up when arms are raised
- Chest Pocket: Classic Snap-T styling: chest pocket features a snapped, nylon flap
- Spandex Trim: Spandex trim on the cuffs and hem
- Hip Length
- Hand-It-Down ID Label: Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in El Salvador.
- Weight: 284 g (10 oz)