Kids move fast, and grow faster. At times, it can seem like there’s a small window for the perfect bike fit. The right bike for a young rider is a delicate balance between too small, too big, and a short-lived just right. If we’re going to inspire the next generation of riders, we need to keep kids comfortably riding longer.
The Jett is designed so that you’ll never fear the growth spurts. We did our homework to understand how kids grow—spoiler alert, kids’ arms and legs grow more rapidly than their torso. We took to the books and designed a bike with child-specific touch points that withstand the development of young riders. The Jett is uniquely adjustable, perfectly proportional, and child-liftable—they’ll always be set to Jett.
The Jett Multispeed features an adjustable handlebar that allows kids to fine tune reach as their arms grow. The 2-hole position cranks combined with longer seat tubes give plenty of flexibility to dial-in the optimal pedaling position. And whats more, we designed the frame and reviewed every component to make the Jett one of the lightest bikes on the market. You’re going to have to beg them to get off this bike.
- We designed the Jett Multispeed to be uniquely adjustable with 2-hole position cranks, adjustable handlebars, and longer seatposts so kids can dial-in the perfect riding position as they grow.
- Every detail of the Jett Multispeed—including the 130mm Bridge saddle, narrower-diameter grips, and short-reach, tool-less adjustable brake levers—was informed by Retül data from a kids’ research group to be perfectly proportional for young riders.
- A lightweight bike is simply more fun and the Jett Multispeed’s all-new A1 aluminum frame, alloy fork, Pathfinder tires, and 8-speed drivetrain make it one of the lightest kids’ bikes on the market.
- Frame: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 135x10mm forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Seat Binder: Bolt-type, 31.8mm
- Fork: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, V-Brake
- SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm
- Grips: Jett Body Geometry, lock-on
- Handlebars: Alloy Mini Rise, Double Butted, 80mm Rise, 5-degree Backsweep, 600mm Width, 25.4mm Clamp Diameter
- Stem: 3D Forged Aluminum, 35mm length, 6 degree rise, 25.4mm clamp diameter
- Rear Brake: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Front Brake: V-brake w/ tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, Plastic cups, 113mm spindle
- Chainrings: 40T
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, Square Taper, Adjustable 105/125mm Length, w/ Chainguard
- Chain: KMC HV500
- Cassette: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shift Levers: microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2x8-speed
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed
- Inner Tubes: Schrader valve
- Rear Tire: Pathfinder Sport, 24x2.0"
- Front Tire: Pathfinder Sport, 24x2.0"
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Loose Ball Bearings, Bolt type, 135mm Spacing, 28H
- Front Hub: Alloy, Loose Ball Bearings, Bolt type, 100mm Spacing, 28H
- Rims: Alloy, 14mm Depth, 23mm Internal Width, 28H
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/ reflectors