The North Face and their athletes teamed up to make the VECTIV Exploris 2 FUTURELIGHT Hiking Shoe better than the previous design. A slightly wider last and greater stack height provide on-trail comfort to a wider variety of hikers while the shoe maintains its waterproof tech, forward-driving rockered shape, and high-grip lugs.
- Weatherproof hiking shoe with fit updates for the new season
- FUTURELIGHT membrane keeps water and mud at bay
- VECTIV 2.0 plate and rockered midsole offer propulsion for high-powered hikes
- EVA midsole with 2mm greater stack height for extra cushion
- Surface CTRL rubber sole with 4mm lugs for grip and durability
- Traditional lace closure is easy to manage and adjust